Monday, October 26, 2015

Taz Turns 17

On Saturday Joel (aka Taz) turned 17. He hates me taking pictures of him, but I do anyway. 




I figure one day he might like the record ~ and at any rate I know I will!


He had already had the bulk of his present in the form of the new mobile phone he really wanted, when he upgraded in August. 



So he didn't get too many gifts, just some sock and chocolate from us, but everyone else gave him money. He was pleased with that though, because he can put it towards driving lessons and/or new instruments!



A friend came over, Abbie and I made hid cookie-dough cake and he generally had a nice day. 




Next year 18.



Happy Birthday my lovely, silly, serious son!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Wishing him another fantastic year ahead!