Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Boo! ~ 14 Today

I find it hard to comprehend how my beautiful little baby girl, has grown into this stunning, young lady ~ so very soon! 


The last time I did a 'through the years' birthday post for her, was on her 9th birthday and I all I wrote then has remained very much true.


So here is 10, 11, 12 & 13 (on or around her birthday)





There is increasing less trace of the 'girl' she was, but every evidence of the woman she is becoming. She is no longer growing any taller ~ she's fixed at 5'7" (ish) - taller than me; with size 6.5 feet, about which she is non too chuffed - being stuck at a half size is just plain awkward.  She has an elegant style and a happy demeanour. She can giggle with the girls and muck in with the boys. She can cook and sew, and her independence is growing. She loves to read and spend time with her friends. She works hard and is very creative. She makes me very proud to be her Mum :D




 ~ Another thing that is hard to swallow, is that by the end of this month all four of these, my eldest blessings, will be teenagers (and we still have most of those bath toys!!).


Happy 14th Birthday precious Boo!

No comments: