Sunday, October 26, 2014

Joel's 16th Birthday...

And then I became the mother of two UPPER-teens!

Joel said I could take pictures of him, but not of his face ~ so I complied - to begin with anyway!


Only a mother might understand the significance of shooting these BIG feet though... 

He conceded that so long as I didn't take any close-ups he'd live,


so I kept my distance...




For a little while anyway ;-)



HAPPY 16TH - SWEET!
Later that day he, Paul, and the other oldest three headed off to The Gathering. He'll have had a brilliant birthday despite the lack of a party at home. Hopefully we can do something for him a bit after Christmas, but his birthday (and the two others after his, but before Christmas) falls at a very difficult point in our finances each year (Car insurance renewal month is never going to be a good time to have a birthday!!)


2 comments:

Nic said...

Happy Birthday Joel - lovely photos :)

Jill Harrison said...

lovely pics. I remember when my eldest reached 18 and I wondered how that could possibly have happened! the years go so quickly don't they.
Happy birthday Joel. Have a lovely week.